Ohio is OPEN and we are so excited to be able to run our event again this year.
We are committed to running a safe event for our dancers. Let's keep dancing!
We want to welcome you back to Cleveland, Ohio for the 31st annual Northcoast Dancesport Classic. We've got a great event planned for you and can't wait to welcome you back.
As always, our main goal is to offer a fun and friendly event. If you have any questions or concerns we ask that you please contact us directly. We really hope to see you back on our dance floor June at the end of June 24, 26, 2021!
Carlos & Marielle Pabon
What to expect...
- Fun & Friendly Atmosphere
- Competitive Single, Multi-Dance, and Scholarship Events
- Best of the Best - Pro/Am Rising Star Events
- World Pro/Am Dancesport Series - Region 4
- Great Hotel Venue
- Easy access for Local and Traveling Competitors
- Nationally Certified Panel of NDCA Adjudicators and Officials
Opportunities for Points!
Click on the image to be directed to the website for that series.
When you Dance for the Cure, everybody wins!
Forms are available here. Make sure to tell your students about it and participate in this great event this year.
The Dance for the Cure Challenge is a competitive division for the purpose of fundraising for cancer research. All proceeds benefit the Dance for the Cure Charitable Foundation.
Photos courtesy of Ryan Kenner Photography.